Join us for a thrift shopping trip of a lifetime, all to benefit Hancock County Habitat for Humanity’s mission of building homes in Hancock County!
Additional bus tour details and logistics can be found in the confirmation message that you’ll receive automatically after completing the Google registration form found by using this link: https://forms.gle/zqA1z9r4vNaXjbj8A
- We are very excited to be offering this trip, however in order to cover costs and ensure departure, a minimum of 30 seats must be sold by April 28, 2019. If we make this minimum, seats will continue to be available on a first come first serve basis through May 3, 2019. Payment will be accepted through PayPal. Sorry, no cancellation refunds (unless the trip is cancelled for not making the minimum), but passenger substitutions may be made. More details can be found in the GoogleForm sign-up confirmation message.
- Round-trip Route:
– Hancock County Habitat ReStore (Ellsworth)
– Midcoast Habitat ReStore (Rockport)
– Goodwill – Brunswick
– Goodwill – Topsham (tentative, time permitting)
– Goodwill – Augusta
Please note: The Ellsworth ReStore will open for early for participants that day for check-in and shopping at 8:00am. Find us at 218 Downeast Highway, Ellsworth Maine. (US-Rt1 heading toward Hancock, next to Jordan’s Snack Bar) The tour bus departs at 9:00 am.
- The bus will have storage under the cabin area where larger items may be stowed, subject to Cyr Bus Line’s cargo policy. (More details to follow.) Temporary storage under the bus will be at the customer’s own risk.
- Items purchased at GOODWILL stores may have the option of free delivery to the participant’s local store. This will be confirmed before departure.
- Items purchased at Habitat ReStores, unfortunately, cannot be shipped. If they are too large to fit under the bus, the Ellsworth ReStore allows for pick-up within 2 weeks with full payment and the Midcoast store has a 3-day pick-up policy.
Visit our Employment Opportunities page for more information and a formal formal application. E.O.E.
Scheduling of volunteers for our Franklin project is paused until we’re able to hire a supervisor as our temporary supervisor is out with an ankle injury. When we resume work, typical scheduling is on Fridays and Saturdays from 9:30AM to 3PM. (Fridays may be 1/2 days, T.B.D. on a week by week basis, in order to allow for some planning time.) In order to be sure that we have enough materials and tasks, we ask that you R.S.V.P. [Director.HCHH@gmail.com] and receive a confirmation before coming out.
Thank you to all of this year’s Swing for Habitat Golf Tournament participants and supporters! Please consider supporting these businesses with your patronage.